So...with rollling out a new trial, an audit at work and chasing a toddler...I am pooped. Not most of the time...I usually feel really good, but it has all caught up with me all at once. I fell asleep in my chair at work today...sitting up.
I am more that impatient to find out who it is in there kicking me. The full revolutions every other day, or so is crazy. I don't remember Evie doing that. It catches you off guard. I was waiting for an elevator yesterday, and a man was also waiting. Baby did a flip and I actually yelped. The man looked frightened...it was embarassing, but amusing.
Other than that...not much else to report. Evie really likes the 'I'm a big sister' book, and we read it almost every night. I want to get the Olivia big sister book, since she already loves "Pig."
Mumma out (until Friday...then news, I hope!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment