Not that it's a bad thing, but there is nothing really to report. Uneventful is good :) We can't wait to get another peek at our guy in about 3 and 1/2 weeks. Hopefully the placenta has moved, but if not, there is still time. I am feeling really well, although I seem a bit irritable, lately. Not sure if I can blame that on the hormones, or just being a crab.
I can't imagine that I will get as big as I am inevitably going to get. Will anything fit? I already bought two really cute 'Pea in the Pod' tops in size large that are just barely fitting. Nothing worse than being too big for maternity clothes that should be your size.
Evie is definitely two. Acting naughty, then "sorry, mummy" to try to make up for it. She really isn't interested in what is in my belly. Little Man was seriously kicking, so you could feel it from the outside, and I put Evie's hand on my belly, and she drew it back and said, "No tummy." Maybe she'll like him when he's out :)
That's about all for now. Next prenatal appointment is my 24 week, in two weeks. Perhaps may have nothing to say until then...Until then - Love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment