Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Seriously...80's again?

Not the 1980's...this is the NOT SO FUN, 80 degrees that is forecast in the next few days. I thought we were done with that. not so much.

Not much to report on my end...just more Braxton-Hicks, which is exciting, and NOVEL. I am almost through my Hypnobirthing book, which I really like, but I am just a little nervous about the lack of practice time I have left. If anything, I guess it will help me relax, even if I can't master self-hypnosis by the time buddy boy comes.

Feet, huge and "jiggly" as pointed out to me today (yeah...I know, they are attached to my legs...it's gross.) Sciatica is flaring a little, but not badly. I only wake up once a night to pee and then right back to sleep. The new pregnancy pillow is the best thing I think I have bought in a long time. I wish I had it for my pregnancy with Evie! If any of you out there are getting big and pregnant, get thyself a snoogle, or boppy prego pillow or similar. Completely worth the money.

My friends at work started a pool, and I guessed 11/7/10, 9 lbs., 1 oz., 22 inches. My new BFF is Halley, ( despite the jiggly-feet observation) coming in earliest at Halloween. If only. I will post more once I see my doctor next week, as that will be my first cervical check. I asked him, kind of rhetorically, "what's the point?" But he didn't answer. What is the point? I am going to go when I go...even if I am dilated two centimeters...it could be weeks. We'll see, I guess.

More to come then.

Mumma, Out

No comments:

Post a Comment