Monday, April 19, 2010

nothing much doin'

Not much to report, other than that we are a flurry of activity at our place, trying to get ready for all of the visitors we will have for Evie's birthday...Rooms to be put together, landscaping to do, everything to clean. We are super excited, though!

I am tired, but not as bad as the last month...things are looking up! Evie now sees my belly, and says "baby" when asked what is in there. Not that I am showing much, yet, but it is never too early to prepare her for what's to come. She will be the best big sister! I plan on spending as much one-on-one time with her as I can...I think in the long-run, she'll be thrilled about a sibling, but I know there will be those times of jealousy :(

I am in the process of collecting things that we need off of craigslist. I bought a mobile and an extra boppy this weekend and will buying the crib set that I always wanted, but could never afford ($350, for some fabric and batting!?)...pictures soon to come!

That's all from here - Mumma, out

No comments:

Post a Comment