Tuesday, September 7, 2010

timber!

Gawd...Apparently I am unable to navigate even the easiest terrain (the area surrounding my kitchen table.) Since I cannot see what is in front of me, having the triplets (twins plus my baby bump) obstructing my line of sight, I tripped and completely wiped out AGAIN. This time right in front of Evie, Alan and Maria. Thankfully, I didn't hurt myself. Poor Sawyer is probably getting used to this and is probably wondering to himself if he is in safe hands ;)

Otherwise, just back to the grind after a great weekend with my little family plus Maria. Sandra sent all sorts of Wyatt's clothes, so that was fun to go through and stash away. I swear, I won't have to do laundry for weeks, if I didn't want to, with how many clothes I have amassed for Sawyer. I almost think he has more newborn stuff than Evie did, and that is saying something.

Physically...I have this weird thing going on where for the last four or five night, the top of my abdomen really hurts...like a pulled muscle. I am thinking it is because I have been standing and walking so much, away from work for the long weekend, and not supporting my belly as much. This is gonna be a long two months! What are you supposed to do for that? I already have one of those belly support belts, but it doesn't really help the top! What else? I am now up to a 36 g, and in one bra it was a H/I. Depressing! The Lady at Bosom Buddies who did my fitting said she wouldn't even be surprised if I got bigger, so maybe I should wait to get a bra until my milk comes in. This could get ugl-y/ier. My feet are still swelling, but let's just say I have not been cutting back on the salt over the long weekend. I definitely have to get up at least once each night to pee. I have been trying to be very gentle and quiet when I get up, but it has been backfiring, and Sawyer has woken up the last few nights and kicked around a while when I am trying to get back to sleep. I can already see he is going to not be the sleeper Evie is...we were spoiled with her! Next appointment is my 34 week on the 15th, but I am sure it will be more of the same...weigh, pee in a cup, listen and measure and out...So far Dr. Ehernberger has been very flexible with my birthing plans, and has no problem with what I want...the last time I talked to him about maybe not doing coached pushing. I want to talk to my doula about that, and if she has experience just having people push when they get the urge, and not on someone else's count. Hopefully she does, because I just want to do what my body needs this time around.

Getting very excited to meet this guy, but we definitely have a lot to do before he gets here. Since Alan's back has been out since last weekend, no painting has been going on. We need to do that and then pick up the curtain rods and drapes and put those up. In the meantime, I plan to work on artwork for buddy boy's room and also start on artwork for Carly's room...Hopefully they both come out cute!

I will fill in anything else that happens, but hopefully I won't be taking anymore trips (or falls) soon.

Mumma, Out

No comments:

Post a Comment