Saturday, February 19, 2011

preview of posts to come

So...I have to "jot" these things down, so I remember to write about them in the nearer future:

1) V-Day this February meant something completely different than in years past. Snip, snip.
2) How I maimed my son with the TiVo remote
3) The Milk truck also has new meaning...ER...the Milk Element, I guess, is more like it. Chronicles of a pumping mama - pumping at the gas pump, and not just gasoline.
4) My daughter and why she drives me nuts and makes me proud.
5) Reduction! (no...not my boobs, yet...just my work hours, and how it sucks that Daycare isn't prorated like my pay will be.)
6) Call for ideas of how to make $400 a month the easy way...
7) General Update...Life is good, but I'll need to expound.

That is all for now...are you super-excited to read about these titillating subjects? I know...try to keep it to a dull roar. Tired Mumma, Outtie (like Sawyer's b-button.)

2 comments: